Tuesday, September 15, 2009

God has blessed me with sooo much.

Well; after having a REALLY bad bad day. The day got better in the matter of 5 minutes. That is all it takes. Lets start with the bad day. First things first; I was very tired this morning & the past two months when it comes around to "THAT" time my moods get crazy! very crazy! Eric and I had a rather large disagreement which caused us to argue for majority of the day. What fun. Secondly, I found out that Caroline's crib was recalled which is the same crib that we used with Christopher when he was still a baby. The company that makes the crib is no longer in business so therefore we have to return the crib to the store we bought it from. Wonderful right? Not so much. I called WalMart and they agreed to take it back which means I have to take the crib apart and then find someone to take me to town because it will not fit in my car & seeings as I have NO receipt they will give me the last price they sold it for which for my luck could be about 100$. Mind you I bought this crib in 06 which means that it might not even be worth 100$. So after I stressed myself out to the max our landlord/friend told me that he still had his sons crib that we could use. It doesn't match like the other one but I am NOT complaining! A TRUE blessing for sure. So the plan is this: Take the old crib back; get what we can out of it & save that money for bills, Christmas, etc seeings as times are getting harder and harder this month. So that was a good high for the day. Then however; I was cooking dinner when a knife fell off of the counter and stabbed me right in the foot. I mean literally stabbed me. Pointy part and all. HORRIBLE!!! It still hurts.

Then:::::::

As the kids & I are reading our bedtime stories which always includes "Llama Llama Red Pajama" Christopher decides that he is going to finish the sentences on EVERY page. He is only TWO! I could not believe what I was hearing; it was beyond amazing and of course it brightened up my entire day. I believe that God wanted me to have a hard day so that I could realize that everything doesn't have to go as planned and everything does not have to be perfect. Which I have a hard time accepting that because I want everything on a schedule & to be perfect; haha. Its who I am. I have a little bit of OCD I believe.

The point being is this: God is great, God is good & He has truly blessed me with so much and it takes hard days to see it all. :) :) :)

The kiddos have doctors appointments tomorrow. I am very curious to see how my little Marshmellow is growing. :) & of course its 4month shots this go round.



Prayer Request: If you all could please keep my Aunt Jean in your prayers; she has been sick for over a week now and it isn't getting any better. She went to the doctor today but they couldn't give her any answers. I pray this passes quickly for her; it is really taking a toll on her. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment