Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ive been slacking I know.

I have totally been slacking in the daily six section of my blog. Truth is; I have been beyond busy! I cant believe how busy I have been.

Ever since I asked the Lord into my heart my life & marriage has been totally turned around. It is beyond amazing. I couldn't ask for anything better. It is of course still a work in progress but it is definitely worth it and I can not wait to see what good God has is store for me.

Eric & I have been doing our devotions daily and they are really helping us communicate more and we really just enjoy doing them.

The devotion we did on September 9 is now posted on our fridge and I am under strict orders to read it every time I begin having a bad day. It is called "Motherhood as a Career" and it truly changed my perspective of being a stay at home mom.

Titus 2:4,5
That they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be dishonored.

This really moved me and made me realize how "blessed" I truly am to be a stay at home mom with both of children & I praise God and my husband for that everyday.

Stayed tuned: Tomorrow I shall post about "Joy" to celebrate my dear friend TeriLynne's 100th Post. :)

God is GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. Reading this post makes me cry. What a beautiful testimony of God's love, Whitney! Can't wait to read your post tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. & I cant wait to post it. :) :) <3

    ReplyDelete