Sunday, September 13, 2009

JOY

What brings me joy? I have SO many things that bring me Joy. My two beyond amazing children bring me more joy than I ever could have imagined. My hardworking, loving, caring, understanding husband, brings me joy. But, what brings me the most Joy is the new relationship that I have found in the Lord. He is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I have never been SO in love with anyone in my whole entire life & my love continues to grow with every page I read and everyday that passes by. Joy is the Lord Jesus Christ. :)

AMEN!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet Whitney, this post fills my heart with gratitude for the opportunity to know you and with joy for the way the Lord is at work in you. You are such a blessing to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Teri- You are a great blessing to me as well. I thank God for bringing you into my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Family of God! It's nice to meet a new sister in Christ. :)

    ReplyDelete